Our Order Process
Thank you for shopping at CrazyMooseFabrics.com. If you have any questions not covered here, please contact us.
Recheck your information carefully: Please make certain the billing address you provide matches the billing address for the credit card you are using to place your order - we cannot process your payment if the address does not match. Also be certain that the shipping address is complete - including any suite or apartment information. Items returned to us as undeliverable will be subject to additional shipping fees to have resent or a 15% restocking fee if you choose to cancel the order.
Be sure to check the email account you used when placing your order. Your receipt, as well as any questions or problems with your order and status changes, will be sent to this address and it becomes the login for you to log back into the shop (if you register). Please check it for typographical errors. If using a SpamAssassin or other spam-blocking software, please be sure to add email@example.com to your safe address or safe senders list.
Security and Shopping
We use a secure shopping cart for your protection and ease of shopping. You can add as many items as you like to your cart. Then “Checkout” once your order is complete. First-time customers will have to enter information and may choose to set up a password, but once you've registered with us, you can log in at any time to check the status of your order as well as place additional orders with minimal typing. Tracking numbers and other information will be available as soon as your order ships. Backorders or other notations will also be made here, so be sure to check it if you have any questions before you contact us. Registered customers may receive very occasional emails from us - I generally send notices when I've added new items, am having a special sale, etc. Our customer list will not be shared with anyone else and I promise such announcements will be at a minimum.
For your security and protection please do not email credit card or other personal information! Use our cart only or contact us for a link to a secure message area only we can access.
Receipts: Our Shopping cart provides a printable receipt upon completion of your order emailed to the address you provide when ordering or you can view your order and print it at any time from the store. Please keep this for your records and refer to the Order Number it contains when contacting us. If you do not receive it, you most likely gave an incorrect email address and it has bounced. Any orders with bouncing email addresses are held until you contact us, so if you do not receive a receipt within 48 hours, please email us. Please always include your full name, order number, and email address when contacting us for faster response. A receipt is also mailed with your order for your permanent records.
All orders are checked via Fraud Prevention and we reserve the right to ask for additional verification or decline orders which fail our fraud screening. Fraudulent orders are reported to the FBI Internet Crime Center for their investigation and prosecution.
Payments & Payment Information
Crazy Moose Fabrics, LLC. Credit card charges will appear on your statement as "Crazy Moose" or similar.
Payment Methods: CrazyMooseFabrics.com is an authorized merchant to accept payment via Paypal, Google Checkout, Amazon Pay, Visa, Mastercard, Discover & American Express.
Select your payment preference in the shopping cart. We ONLY ship to the authorized addresses of the credit card and verify all addresses to protect against possible fraud and our customers against stolen credit cards or accounts. For fastest service, please make sure you use the correct address when you order.
WE DO NOT ACCEPT PERSONAL CHECKS due to the long time it can take for them to clear (up to 30 days!).
All orders must be paid within 3 days of the order. After that period, the order will be automatically canceled unless other arrangements are made.
Most orders follow the process below. Check your order history for details and specific notes/tracking information.
- Payment Authorized: Your order has been successfully placed and payment information has been received. Your credit card, Paypal, or Amazon payment has been authorized. This is the first status your order will show. Please note your account is not actually charged until orders are processed. Typically your order will be in this status 1-2 business days.
- Payment Processed: Your payment and ordered items have been verified and your order processed. Your payment account (credit card, Paypal, or Amazon) has been charged.
- Preparing Shipment: The item(s) you ordered are readied to ship to you.
- Shipped: Your order in whole or in part has shipped. The tracking number has been posted to your account (view the order for a link to the tracking number). Items not included in the shipment are noted on the order history.
Other status you may see include:
- On Hold or On Hold - Waiting for Payment. There is some question or problem with your order - view that order for details. If not resolved within 3 days, your order is automatically canceled.
- Declined or Failed - Your order and/or payment did not go thru properly or our fraud screening service was unable to verify your order information.
- Declined - No Payment Received - Your payment was not received or we were unable to find a corresponding Paypal or other payment. If you did issue payment, please contact us with a transaction number to resolve it.
- Canceled - The order was canceled by you.
Be sure to view the specific order for more details or contact us with any questions.