You have control and can delete cookies at any time.
Find out how to delete cookies here or in your browsers help file.
What are cookies?
Cookies are small text files that are stored by your web browser (Chrome, Firefox, etc) on your computer or mobile phone. They allow our online store to track and temporarily store what items you have added to the cart as well as your preferences like language and currency.
For more information about Cookies, see Cookiepedia.
What data do we collect with cookies?
Our online stores only collect very basic cookie information, including:
- Your browser (Firefox, Chrome, Edge, etc) and device type (mobile or PC) in order to customize screen width and other vital information so you can properly view and shop on our store
- Information about your current visit to our store including pages you have viewed so you can review them again
- Your currency and language preferences
- Items added to your shopping cart only during this visit
- Analytical information used to improve our site performance including Google Analytics and Facebook Insights
Our store does not store credit card or other payment information in any way, including via cookies. Credit card information is processed thru our card processing service via a secure, encrypted connection only during processing and is not stored in our database or theirs other than the type of card (Visa, Mastercard, American Express or Discover) and the last 4 digits of the card number. This ensures your card can only be charged once (following a temporary authorization to verify card information for fraud prevention).